About Team San Jose
Team San Jose promotes San Jose as a destination to stimulate economic development.
Who We Are
Team San Jose is an innovative partnership unifying the San Jose Convention and Visitors Bureau, hotels, arts, labor and venues to deliver an exceptional visitor experience and serve as the gateway to San Jose as a destination. Our company manages the San Jose Convention Center and Arts and Entertainment venues including the California Theatre, the Center for the Performing Arts, Montgomery Theater, Parkside Hall, City National Civic and South Hall.
Team San Jose Values:
- We empower leaders in the Arts, Business, Labor, and Hotel communities to work together.
- We are dedicated to an open and honest dialogue among diverse partners.
- We are devoted to making San Jose a desirable destination for local, national and international visitors.
- We are committed to fiscal responsibility and accountability to the customer.
- We are dedicated to providing a unique and compelling customer experience.
Looking to join us in making San Jose a great place to work, live and play?
Looking to help San Jose in other ways? Join our HOST Volunteer Program!
Looking for Financials? Click Here
Looking for Board of Directors? Click Here
The Destination Marketing Accreditation Program (DMAP), is an independent international body defining quality and performance issues in destination marketing and recognizing DMOs that meet or exceed industry standards, distinguishing those official destination marketing organizations (DMO) that are committed to industry excellence. The DMAP program is powered by Destination Marketing Association International (DMAI) and San Jose was the first Northern California destination to receive accreditation in 2010.