Accounting Intern (Unpaid/School Credit Internship)
· Available: Immediately
· Duration of Internship: One semester (2 to 3 months)
· Days and Hours: Flexible
· This is a part-time, unpaid internship for school credit
The focus of this Accounting Intern will be learning audit preparation and the full cycle of Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR).
Knowledge and Skills to gained:
· Audit preparation, including understanding what documents need to be pulled
· The necessary steps and tasks for processing AP
· The necessary steps and tasks for processing AR
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student
· Bachelors Degree in progress in either Accounting/ Finance or Business with an Accounting focus
· General computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Enthusiastic, dependable, positive team player
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Creative problem solver, ability to work independently and think logically
Please email application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Accounting Intern” in the subject line of your email.
About Team San Jose
Since 2004, Team San Jose, a non-profit corporation, has managed the San Jose Convention Center and Cultural Facilities including the Civic, California Theatre, and Center for the Performing Arts, Montgomery Theater, Parkside Hall, and South Hall. Team San Jose is a unique collaboration between the San Jose Convention & Visitors Bureau, local hotels, arts groups, and local labor—all working together to ensure the most effective way to make each event a success. Team San Jose offers a unique “One Stop Shopping” experience to customers for all of their event service needs.
Team San Jose is an equal opportunity employer.