Human Resources Intern
Human Resources Intern (Unpaid/School Credit Internship)
Administration Manager, Human Resources and Leadership Services
· Available: Immediately
· Duration of Internship: One semester (2 to 3 months)
· Days and Hours: Flexible
· This is a part-time, unpaid internship for school credit
The Human Resources intern will work closely with the HR Staff to assist in the completion of various assigned projects that support the different HR functional areas.
Knowledge and Skills to gained:
· Understanding of the development of processes and procedures, and assist with creating Working Guidelines for variable employees.
· Develop revisions of job descriptions
· Understanding of the Worker’s Compensation process and completion of reports and tracking
· Coordination of employee related meetings, events, and training activities
· Understanding new hire process and paperwork to be completed
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student
· In the process of obtaining an HR degree or Business degree with focus in HR (Preferred)
· Computer skills (MS Office experience)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
· Strong work ethics and ability to maintain sensitive details in a confidential manners
· Detail-oriented and thorough in completing tasks
· Highly organized with the ability to manage competing priorities and timely deadlines.
Please email application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Human Resources Intern” in the subject line of your email.
About Team San Jose
Since 2004, Team San Jose, a non-profit corporation, has managed the San Jose Convention Center and Cultural Facilities including the Civic, California Theatre, Center for the Performing Arts, Montgomery Theater, Parkside Hall, and South Hall. Team San Jose is a unique collaboration between the San Jose Convention & Visitors Bureau, local hotels, arts groups, and local labor—all working together to ensure the most effective way to make each event a success. Team San Jose offers a unique “One Stop Shopping” experience to customers for all of their event service needs.
Team San Jose is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow & Friend
Request a printed Visitor Guide here.