Why Plan a Meeting in San Jose
Located in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley, San Jose is the 10th largest City in the U.S. Our unique attributes, stellar convention package, industry leading service model and 550,000 sq. ft. of combined San Jose meeting space in Team San Jose managed and partner venues make San Jose an excellent destination for your next meeting. Additional meeting stats include:
- 367,526 sq. ft. total Convention Center space
- 324,760 sq. ft. total exhibition space in Team San Jose managed venues
- 214,760 sq. ft. total exhibit space in Convention Center
- 165,000 sq. ft. total contiguous exhibit space
- 35,194 sq. ft. and 22,000 sq. ft. ballrooms
- 43 meeting rooms with capacities from 50 to 3,900 in theater style seating
- 2,200 committable Downtown hotel rooms on peak
- 4,000 committable city-wide hotel rooms on peak
There’s a San Jose meeting space to fit any meeting need, no matter how large or small. Contact Team San Jose at 1-800-SAN-JOSE to discuss your next event with one of our planning professionals.
Accolades & Testimonials
Here's what the "Woz" has to say about San Jose:
"San Jose is the epicenter of Silicon Valley, a place where nothing is impossible. Here, people see fictional technology in movies or TV and then they figure out how to make it work in reality. Technology has given us all amazing control over our world; we all have superpowers now! Silicon Valley Comic Con will showcase the intersection of fact and fiction, technology and pop culture, and the power of imagination. It just fits for us to hold the convention here in San Jose, the city where I grew up and love."
- Steve Wozniak, Apple Co-Founder and Silicon Valley Comic Con Founder