• 550,000 sq. ft. total combined meeting and events space in Team San Jose managed venues
• 372,754 sq. ft. total Convention Center space
• 324, 760 sq. ft. total exhibition space in Team San Jose managed venues
• 214,760 sq. ft. total exhibit space in Convention Center
• 165,000 sq. ft. total contiguous exhibit space
• 143,000 sq. ft. of column-free exhibit space
• Room for 1,000 10’ x 10’ booths
• 112,523 sq. ft. total meeting space
• 104,566 sq. ft. of pre-function space
• 35,194 sq. ft. and 22,000 sq. ft. ballrooms
• Free, fast Wi-Fi from the airport, within downtown and throughout the Convention Center
• 3.9 miles to the Airport
• 2,200 committable Downtown hotel rooms on peak
• 4,000 committable city-wide hotel rooms on peak
• Up to 43 meeting rooms with capacities from 50 to 3,900 in theater style seating
For Meeting Space and Catering inquiries submit an RFP or contact:
Special Event Sales Manager
For Convention inquiries submit an RFP or contact:
Mark McMinn, CMP, CTA
The Convention Center offers plenty of versatile space which can be configured to fit a variety of event needs, from tradeshows and corporate launches to general sessions and banquets and beyond. The Convention Center is networked with nearby venues to help events expand seamlessly into whatever environment your gathering requires. The Center can easily serve as the stand alone hub of your event or be combined with any number of other unique facilities. The compact campus feel of the Downtown core together with the access Team San Jose has to it, gives you spectacular flexibility in how you structure your event.
Effective July 1, 2014, Team San Jose launched a more tailored technology approach to meet the needs of different clients. By extending the City’s industry leading, Free, Wickedly Fast Wi-Fi throughout the Convention Center, 1,000s of attendees are now able to stream simultaneously without interruption or congestion. Team San Jose delivers state-of-the-art communications and provides qualified in-house support personnel to assist with meeting webcasting, cyber cafe set up, satellite transmissions, video streaming and other technology needs that will make your event stand out and run smoothly.
Located in the Downtown core with its own parking garage, the Convention Center is connected to two hotels and within walking distance of 5 additional hotels, multiple visual and performing arts facilities and an abundance of restaurants. The Center and its surroundings are connected by public transportation including Light Rail, Caltrain and free Downtown shuttle.