Creative Brand Manager
The Creative Brand Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing all creative efforts in print, online, tradeshow and other media and messaging outlets. The Creative Brand Manager will be expected to work in tandem with both the Director and Vice President of Marketing and Communications in representing Team San Jose’s marketing vision for its venues and the City of San Jose.
- Manage all graphics creative development and production of marketing materials including, but not limited to, printed packaging, direct mail, print, promotional material, and all collateral material.
- Oversee projects delivering online materials such as banner ads, ecommerce initiatives, website design, e-newsletter and social media initiatives.
- Liaise with staff, stakeholders and clientele to develop and advocate organization’s creative vision and messaging.
- Work with Director and Vice President of Marketing and Communications to support functional team in online advertising, direct response, branding and public relations.
- Solicit, manage and supervise contractors and vendors as needed.
- Direct and manage all aspects of visual asset catalogues, including image and video direction and sharable asset library development.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent life/work experience in a creative or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management and/or creative experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory/managerial experience required.
- Experience with consumer-focused direct marketing advertising preferred.
- Experience in 2 or more of the following areas: destination marketing, creative development, multimedia advertising, digital consumer newsletter, game interface design, digital creative strategy, mobile creative design, publishing, broadcast, film, or television preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects).
- Ability to keep focused on long-term goals while dealing with immediate or urgent needs.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Destination, Travel or Tourism industry experience a plus.
- Deep passion for and knowledge of San Jose preferred.
Team San Jose is an equal opportunity employer.