Registration Clerks are responsible to provide registration, cashiering, badging, receptionist, and monitoring assistance during a convention/conference.
- Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Enter attendee/exhibitor information into registration databases
- Create, print and distribute “Attendee” badges
- Help organize company-sponsored events
- Communicate with customers and exhibitors
- Assist with facilitating events as directed
- Comply with company and departmental procedures, expectations, goals and standards.
- Inform supervisor of any deficiencies or equipment malfunctions.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm without errors.
- Experience in front of the house operations in a stadium, arena, concert venues, or public assembly facility setting preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent diplomacy and work collaboratively.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Experience with computer software including word processing and some databases.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to carry and lift 35 pounds.
Team San Jose is an equal opportunity employer.