Recently renovated and rebranded as part of Hilton's stylish Curio Collection, the Hayes Mansion invites guests to experience Northern California’s comfortable elegance amid lush landscapes and dramatic mountain views. From Silicon Valley conferences to family vacations, the Hayes Mansion offers relaxing accommodations and meeting space for every need.
Built in 1905, this lavish private estate turned hotel is now a state-of-the-art
meetings venue and accommodation experience that offers opportunities for relaxing outdoors or taking advantage of the public park located adjacent to the mansion. The stunning Mediterranean Revival architecture, paired with the beautifully manicured green spaces and gardens, make the perfect backdrop for any event.
The Hayes Mansion is located in South San Jose and only 7 miles from Downtown and 9 miles from San Jose International Airport.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- In-House Meeting Tech/Audio-Visual Support
- In-Room Wi-Fi
- On-Site Catering
- On-Site Dining Options
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service
Meetings & Events
- Total Meeting Space 25,000 sq. ft.
- Ballroom Size 6,600 sq. ft.
- Outdoor Space 20,000 sq. ft. of outdoor event space with large lawn area
- Total Guest Rooms 214 Guest Rooms: 119 Singles, 95 Double Queens & 24 Suites
* Please check with this business directly to confirm the information listed here is the most current.