POSITION SUMMARY: Registration Clerks are responsible to provide registration, cashiering, badging, receptionist, and monitoring assistance during a convention/conference.
• Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Enter attendee/exhibitor information into registration databases
• Create, print and distribute “Attendee” badges
• Help organize company-sponsored events
• Communicate with customers and exhibitors
• Assist with facilitating events as directed
• Comply with company and departmental procedures, expectations, goals and standards.
• Inform supervisor of any deficiencies or equipment malfunctions.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed
• Must be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm without errors.
• Experience in front of the house operations in a stadium, arena, concert venues, or public assembly facility setting preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent diplomacy and work collaboratively.
• Schedule flexibility.
• Experience with computer software including word processing and some databases.
• Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to carry and lift 35 pounds.
If you are an enthusiastic person with experience in the hospitality industry eager to become part of a progressive performance-oriented team, please begin the application process here. Please note you will need to create an account to complete the application process.