The Security Officer is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for guests, visitors, and team members by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
• Patrol of the interior and exterior venue spaces to observe and identify potential security and safety risks or undesirable conditions.
• Monitor CCTV cameras, radio and telephone traffic, and life safety systems for potential security and safety risks or undesirable conditions.
• Evaluate situations and make logical decisions on how to proceed and direct work.
• Dispatch security personnel as needed.
• Communicate with First Emergency Responders as needed.
• Issue/collect company properties such as radios, key control system, and I.D. badges.
• Document appropriate incident information on dispatch log.
• Monitors whereabouts of officer locations and assignments during shifts to ensure work tasks are being performed as required.
• Assist with securement of building doors and windows.
• Ensure that the Access Control System is working properly and activates door access requests when needed.
• Ensures that Key Control System is working properly and activates keys when requested.
• Monitor Loading Dock and Team Member Entrance for proper business purpose.
• Manage lost and found items. Research and respond to inquiries concerning status of lost items.
• Valid Guard Card required.
• 1 year of security experience required.
• Experience/knowledge of CCTV and radio communication required.
• Schedule flexibility required.
If you are an enthusiastic person with experience in the hospitality industry eager to become part of a progressive performance-oriented team, please begin the application process here. Please note you will need to create an account to complete the application process.