A Warehouse is responsible for shipping, receiving, issuing, storing, and securing supplies and transporting equipment/products to and from various locations and venues.
This is an ON-CALL, Part Time union position, and all individuals in this role are represented by UNITE HERE! Local 19
• Receive product orders and ensure product quantity is correct (according to order and invoice) and quality is to standard. Contact vendor with any discrepancies.
• Store all product and equipment in designated areas
• Use “Pull Sheet” to collect all requested food & beverage supplies for event and distribute supplies to venues.
• Drive company vehicle for business purposes.
• Assist in transporting maintenance items as needed.
• Retrieve unused food & beverage supplies and return to warehouse. Restock warehouse supplies at various venues.
• Assist in inventory counts.
• Maintain the security of the warehouse and product.
• Refill vending machines.
• Able to speak, read and write in the English language effectively.
• Scheduling flexibility is essential, willing to work evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
• MUST have a valid California Drivers License and California Food Handler Card.
• Knowledge and experience working with MS Office including but not limited to word, excel, and outlook email.
• Knowledge of ordering procedures (vendors, product, timeframes)
• Must be able to work in a high stress environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds in weight
• Ability to move heavy equipment up to 200 pounds in weight
• Ability and knowledge to properly use forklifts, electric carts, push carts, two-way radios, pallet jacks and other equipment necessary to perform job duties.
Team San Jose is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are an enthusiastic person with experience in the hospitality industry eager to become part of a progressive performance-oriented team, please begin the application process here. Please note you will need to create an account to complete the application process.