• 80,000 sq. ft. column-free exhibit space
• Dimensions: 131’ x 607’, maximum ceiling height: 48 ft.
• Full complement of network services available including high-speed wireless Internet
• Accommodates approximately 4,800 people at 10-person rounds, 11,000 in theater seating capacity
• Accommodates approximately 376 10’ x 10’ booths
• Adjacent to the Convention Center
• Approximately 194 adjacent parking spaces
Whether utilized for groups that need a little room to grow in conjunction with the Convention Center or as a stand-alone venue, South Hall accommodates a variety of types of groups, consumer shows, general session speakers, special events and more while staying in the Downtown core. Extremely flexible and transformable to a group’s unique needs, South Hall adds 80,000 sq. ft. to the Convention Center and Cultural Facilities campus.