San Jose International Airport (SJC)
• 3.9 miles to the Convention Center (average cab fare $25)
• Free shuttle transport to Light Rail and train stations
• SJC averages 170 departures, 16 domestic and international carriers to 44 nonstop destinations
Mineta San José International Airport is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, conveniently serving a wealthy and diverse region approaching four million people and thousands of Silicon Valley companies.
In addition to the $1.3 billion modernization project in June 2010 and LEED Silver certification, the airport has continued renovation by completing an $8 million upgrade to its international arrivals terminal. The airport offers a luxurious waiting area featuring more comfortable seats with power outlets and USB ports in the armrests, free high-speed Internet, concierge robots and was awarded the 2016 North America Priority Pass Lounge of the Year Award.
AIRLINES OPERATING AT SJC
AeroMexico, Air Canada, Air China, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, ANA, British Airways, Delta, Frontier Airlines, Hainan Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Lufthansa, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and Volaris.
NON-STOP DESTINATIONS SERVED
Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore/Washington, Beijing/China, Boise, Boston, Burbank, Cabo San Lucas/Mexico, Charlotte, Chicago (Midway), Chicago (O’Hare), Cincinnati, Colorado Springs, Dallas (Ft. Worth), Dallas (Love Field), Denver, Eugene, Frankfurt/Germany, Guadalajara/Mexico, Honolulu/Oahu, Houston (Hobby), Houston (Intercontinental), Kahului/Maui, Kona/Hawaii, Las Vegas, Lihue/Kauai, London (Heathrow), Long Beach, Los Angeles, Minneapolis (St. Paul), New Orleans, New York (JFK), New York (Newark), Ontario (CA), Orange County, Phoenix, Portland, Reno, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Shanghai/China, Spokane, St. Louis, Tokyo (Narita)/Japan Tucson and Vancouver/Canada
SERVING THE DESTINATION
• Both SFO and OAK are within a 45-minute drive from San Jose
• Cab fare to SFO averages $107, to OAK averages $122
• Public transportation options include Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), Caltrain com muter rail, SamsTrans bus service, VTA Light Rail and Amtrak train system
For more information about SJC visit www.flysanjose.com