Dolce Hayes Mansion
The Dolce Hayes Mansion located just south of San Jose city center, invites guests to experience Northern California’s comfortable elegance amid lush landscapes and dramatic mountain views. From Silicon Valley conferences to family vacations, the Hayes Mansion offers relaxing accommodations and meeting space for every need. The full service hotel is rich in history (built in 1903) and offers many opportunities for relaxing outdoors or taking advantage of the public park located adjacent to the mansion. The stunning Mediterranean- Revival architecture, paired with the beautiful green spaces and gardens, make the perfect backdrop for any event.
Explore nearby pristine golf courses, take a day trip to the beaches of Santa Cruz, explore city life in San Francisco or enjoy time at nearby wineries in the valley. The Hayes Mansion is also conveniently located less than 15 miles from San Jose International Airport.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- In-House Meeting Tech/Audio-Visual Support
- In-Room Wi-Fi
- On-Site Catering
- On-Site Concierge
- On-Site Dining Options
- Room Service
Meetings & Events
- Number of Meeting Rooms 24
- Largest Meeting Room Size 6,600 sq. ft.
- Ballroom Size 6,600 sq. ft.
- Total Meeting Space 33,000 sq. ft.
- Capacity of Largest Meeting Room 6,600 sq. ft.
- Rooms Description 214 total rooms including: 96 doubles, 77 kings, 17 queens, 17 parlor suites, 4 mansion suites, 2 junior suites, 1 presidential suite
- Number of Rooms 214
* Please check with this business directly to confirm the information listed here is the most current.