In September of 2004, Hewlett-Packard announced efforts to preserve the HP garage – It’s most famous piece of real estate. The project turned the clock back on the original house at 367 Addison Avenue, Palo Alto, to conditions much as they were in 1939, when Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard established the now legendary Hewlett-Packard partnership. Completion of the project was celebrated with a ribbon-cutting ceremony on December 6, 2005. While the HP garage is not open for public tours, visitors may view and photograph the property and landmark from the sidewalk.
* Please check with this business directly to confirm the information listed here is the most current.