Clarence Letcher was the local dealer for Cadillac, Packard, and Pierce Arrow. He had the first garage on the west coast. The now demolished building dated back to 1907 and faced St. James Park. The frosted glass was added to the structure in the location of the garages automobile doorways which keep the original configuration of the garage facade. History seekers can drive by the current location and enjoy the park across the street.
Drive-by current location; building is demolished.
* Please check with this business directly to confirm the information listed here is the most current.